ALL NEW EDITION FOR ADULT LEARNERS!!
Self-Paced, Peer-Reviewed, In-Depth, Collegiate Permaculture!!
Learn Permaculture with Matt Powers - how to design a site to be regenerative, how to build soil, how to plant and manage food forests and gardens, how to integrate animal systems, how to take permaculture out of the garden, & much, much more. Using The Permaculture Student 2 as the core recommended reading makes this course uniquely rich and open to in-depth study using the books provided and their references.
Access the materials for as long as you like - move at your own pace. Share, discuss, and pose questions in our private Facebook group where Matt Powers and other students and alumni will read & respond to questions and posts. Designed to be easy to understand but in-depth for quick, authentic learning, the permaculture series and online courses are uniquely integrated for higher learning designed with advice and feedback from leading worldwide experts, educators, and scientists.
- Lifetime Access to the 12+ hr Video-Based course with Special Bonus Videos with Dr. Elaine Ingham on Soil & Compost!!
- Private Community Facebook Group Access
- Includes eBook versions of The Permaculture Student 1 textbook & workbook & The Permaculture Student 2!!
- Hands-On Projects with Step-by-Step Directions & Video
- Skills spanning Biology, Chemistry, Ecology, Environmental Science, Architecture, Agriculture, & More!
- Earn The Permaculture Student Online Certificate!
JOIN US IN THE REGENERATION!!!
Includes digital copies of The Permaculture Student 1, 2, & The Workbook. Students that complete the course, submit their design, and get it approved will earn a Permaculture Student Online certificate of completion.